Where do I begin?
Your research needs will determine which database or resource you should use. The tabs above will provide suggestions for selecting, and tips for searching, specific databases.
- Books & eBooks: Search the library catalog and eBooks Express
- Business Articles lists the most useful databases to find articles about procurement
- Government & Legal Databases provide access to databases that focus on government and military contracting and acquistions and Lexis-Nexis includes for statutes, regulations, case law, and law reviews.
- Government Websites tab provides access to the Federal Acquistion Regulations (FAR) and Department of Defense contracting website.
Contact a librarian for help
- Reference desk: (314) 968-6950
- Toll-free: (800) 985-4279
- click here for the Ask a Librarian page