The Henrietta Maizner Hochschild collection contains more than 3,000 books of children's literature published between 1860 and 1970.
- Materials from the collection are listed in the library catalog.
- Some Hochschild books are shelved in the curriculum collection and can be checked out but many are located in the Rare Books or Special collections area of the library
Searching for curriculum books
Limit your search to items in the curriculum collection.
- Choose the advanced search form from the main search page in the library catalog. This option allows you to search a specific Webster collection.
- Enter a keyword or phrase in the search box e.g. adoption.
- Choose "Webster curriculum" from the drop down menu in the "Location" field and click on "Submit."