Download the EBSCO eBooks app from Google Play or iTunes
1. Find your library and sign in to access their collection
2. Search and browse to find the titles you're interested in
3. Download an EBSCO eBooks by clicking on the "Download" link on the search result page or from within the detailed record
4. Select your preferred checkout period and click Checkout & Download
5. The title automatically opens in the EBSCO eBooks app
6. Begin reading the title in the app, bookmark your place for later and return it to the library's collection when finished
**If your library does not participate in the EBSCO eBooks app, we recommend using the free Bluefire Reader app, also available via the Google Play and iTunes stores.
Barnes & Noble NOOK
Sony Reader Daily Edition™
Sony Digital Readers (PRS-300, 505, 600 and 700BC)
iPad® (works with third-party applications BlueFire and Txtr)
Note: In order to download eBooks, you must have Adobe Digital Editions 1.7.1 or higher installed on your computer. This is a free download available at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html.
How to Download eBooks on EBSCOhost to Portable Devices (not compatible with Kindles)
*In order for a portable device to be used with eBooks on EBSCOhost, it must be compatible with Adobe® Digital Editions.
How to View eBooks on EBSCOhost on Your Computer through the Web-Based Interface
For more information, please visit the downloading eBooks page from EBSCOhost.
1.Open the eBook in the eBook Full Text viewer.
2. Go to the first page of the section of pages you would like to print and click the Print Pages in the tools menu above. The Print Pages to PDF menu is displayed.
3.Select to include PDF:
4.Click Print PDF to open your browser's Print dialog box.
5 Configure your print settings and click OK to print your pages.
Note: If you have downloaded an EBSCO eBook and are viewing it in Adobe Digital Editions, eBook pages can be printed by going to the File menu and selecting Print. Any publisher-specified page printing limits are enforced by Digital Editions.
If you've clicked on a book, left the page and tried to get back in, you'll notice that you cannot access the book.
Wait about 20 minutes and try again. The books lock up because the system thinks someone is reading them, so you'll have to wait to access the eBook again.